Trouble Seeing this Email? Try viewing it in a web browser.
You have received this email because you provided your email address to Robert W.
Schmidt & Company, most likely in the course of a business activity. If you
do not want to receive any more mailings, unsubscribe
Schmidt & Company
155 S. Executive Drive, Suite 204
Brookfield, WI 53005-4219
Toll Free: 800-361-4011
HIT A HOME RUN WHEN YOU BIND
SPECIAL EVENT COVERAGE WITH US.
MINIMUM PREMIUM FOR EVENTS STARTS
AT $200 INCLUDING FEES!
MINIMUM PREMIUM FOR VENDORS STARTS
AT $65 PLUS APPLICABLE FEES!
TYPICAL REASONS WHY COVERAGE IS IMPORTANT:
- Protect your Homeowner's Policy. Don't take the chance of reducing your limits due
to a Special Event claim
- Homeowner's Policy may not provide high limits required by the facility or sponsor,
and/or may not add an additional insured to the policy
- Homeowner's Policy may cap their host liquor liability limit at $300,000
- Personal Umbrella Policy may contain a liquor liability exclusion
- Facility or sponsor is requiring a certificate of insurance
- Facility or sponsor wants to be added as an additional insured
- Protect the assets of your Directors and Officers
- General Liability - Claimant attended a golf tournament and tripped over a sprinkler
head. Claimant suffered a fractured kneecap, and needed reconstructive surgery.
Medical bills totaled $40,000.
- General Liability - Insured was holding a basketball tournament at a YMCA. During
the game the gymnasium floor was damaged. Property owner sued for the property damages
- General Liability - Insured held a theater performance at a local high school auditorium.
Fake blood was used for a special effect, and damaged the curtains in the facility.
The property owner sued the insured for the damage to the curtains totaling $12,500.
- Liquor Liability - A minor was served alcohol at a brew festival sponsored by the
insured. After leaving the festival, the minor got into his car, lost control of
his vehicle and struck a telephone pole. Claimant suffered severe facial lacerations
and sued the event sponsor and beer vendor for illegal service to a minor. Medical
bills totaled $150,000.
- Host Liquor Liability - A guest was drinking heavily at a holiday party hosted by
the insured. While driving home, she lost control of her vehicle and hit a tractor-trailer
head on. The driver of the truck suffered severe injuries. The truck driver brought
suit against the host of the party for negligence in serving the intoxicated guest.
The driver's injuries totaled $300,000.
COVERAGES AVAILABLE - MAY VARY BY COMPANY - REVIEW ALL POLICY FORMS
- General Liability - Spectator Liability Only
- Liquor Liability
- Non-Owned/Hired Auto
- Inland Marine
- Additional Insureds
Events We Like to Cover:
- Amateur Sporting Events
- Antique Shows
- Art Shows
- Beauty Pageants
- Car Shows
- Car Washes
- Community Fairs and Festivals
- Dog & Cat Shows
- Hole-in-One Events
- Holiday Events
- Social & Business Events
- AND MANY MORE!
Need a quote? We'll get it to you fast!
Check out our website
or give us a call for an application today!