Trouble Seeing this Email? Try viewing it in a web browser.
You have received this email because you provided your email address to Robert W.
Schmidt & Company, most likely in the course of a business activity. If you
do not want to receive any more mailings, unsubscribe
Schmidt & Company
155 S. Executive Drive, Suite 204
Brookfield, WI 53005-4219
Toll Free: 800-361-4011
REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY SERVICES PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY
One in five real estate agent/brokers will be involved in a lawsuit at some point during their career. Your clients shouldn't simply hope they won't become a statistic.
- Asset Manager
- Home Inspectors
- Lead Paint Inspector
- Leasing Agent
- Mortgage Banker
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Field Representative
- Property Manager
- Real Estate Agent/Broker
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Real Estate Consultant
- Relocation Consultant
Real Life Exposures:
Many real estate professionals are brought into suits relating to failure to disclose a contaminant which may include lead, asbestos, mold, etc. These claims typically involve failure to disclose by an owner which is imputed upon their agent.
- Coverage for Independent Contractors: Provides additional coverage for independent contractors.
- Lock Box: Covers property damage resulting from a compromised lock box.
- Pollution Coverage: Offers protection against environmental hazards.
- Discrimination Coverage: Protects against allegations of discrimination.
- Personal Injury Coverage: Offers libel/slander protection for providing services, particularly as they relate to web content.
- Punitive Damages: Covered in the event additional damages are awarded.
- Automatic Coverage for Acquired Subsidiaries: Alleviates the administrative burden of having to submit small acquisitions for coverage approval.
- Duty to Defend Contract: Offers carrier's litigation management expertise to eliminate the burden of managing the claim.
- Automatic Sixty-Day Post Reporting Period: Allows adequate time to report claims to the carrier.
- Multi-Year Extended Reporting Period Options: Offers reporting protection beyond the traditional 12 months.
- Worldwide Coverage: Ensures you are protected when doing business around the world.
- Common Ownership: Offers coverage for sale of residential property developed or constructed by an affiliated firm.
- Real Estate Equity Interest: Offers coverage for sale of all owned residential property.
- Ownership Coverage: Provides property management coverage for owned property up to 100%.
- Subpoena Compliance Coverage: Provides coverage in the event an insured receives a subpoena without being party to the litigation.
- Administrative Proceeding Coverage: Provides defense for administrative proceedings or investigations of professional misconduct.
- Deductible Credit for Mediated Claims: Deductible obligation is reduced if a claim is resolved as a result of mediation.
- E-professional Services Coverage: Provides coverage for claims resulting from covered professional services performed via the internet.
- Confidentiality Coverage: Liability coverage in the event of a breach of your clients' private information.
- Witness and Attendance Expenses Coverage: Reimbursement for expenses incurred by an insured at our request for cooperation in the defense of a claim.
- Toll-Free Risk Management Hotline: Offers two free hours annually of risk management advice, including contract review.
- Definition of Claim: Any written demand triggers coverage, putting counsel in place early in a dispute.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL POLICY FORMS AND ENDORSEMENTS AS LIMITS, COVERAGES AND PREMIUMS WILL VARY BY CARRIER.
Need a quote? We'll get it to you fast!
Check out our website
or give us a call for an application today!