Personal Lines Products
High Risk Personal Umbrella Product
Why buy our Personal Umbrella for High Risk Drivers?
Does your client have:
- Youthful or elderly operators?
- Up to 10 convictions in the household for moving violations in the last three years?
- Up to 5 at-fault accidents in the household in the last three years?
- Up to 1 drug or alcohol-related offense in the household in the last five years?
*The total number of driving incidents for any one driver may render that driver ineligible.
Is primary coverage:
- Split between more than one company?
- With a company that cannot or will not write Umbrella coverage?
- With a company that will not write over another company?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then we have a market that can answer your insured's needs!
- Dollar one coverage for non-owned watercraft, recreational vehicles and automobiles outside of the U.S.
- Definition of bodily injury is expanded to include mental injury, anguish, humiliation and shock
- No self-insured retention
- Defense outside the limit
- Pre and post-judgment interest coverage
- Multiple additional insureds can be added at no additional premium
- No deductibles
- Personal injury included if included on primary; buyback option is available if excluded on primary
Minimum Underlying Requirements
- $300,000 personal liability or homeowners
- $500,000/$500,000/$100,000 or $500,000 combined single limit for auto and watercraft
- Any operator age 90 or older will require $1,000,000/$1,000,000/$100,000 or $1,000,000 combined single limit underlying for the household
- $250,000/$500,000/$100,000 or $300,000 combined single limit for recreational vehicles
- More than one major violation in the household
- Operator over age 22 with a DUI lives in same household as a youthful operator
- Risks in the name of a corporation
- Underlying coverage written on a commercial form (exception is business auto)
1-4 Family Dwelling Product
COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE FOR 1-4 FAMILY TENANT-OCCUPIED LOCATIONS OR 2-4 FAMILY OWNER-OCCUPIED LOCATIONS
- Individuals, trusts, estates, families, limited partnerships and LLCs
- Built 1900 or later
- Special Form DP-3 available for properties up to 90 years old
- HVAC systems not older than 50 years are DP-1 Basic Form eligible
- HVAC systems not older than 20 years are DP-3 Special Form eligible
- Up to 10 locations per policy
- Protection class 1-8
- Electrical systems are on circuit breakers with 100 amp service
- Plumbing systems comprised of copper, PVC or cast iron
- Asphalt shingle roof up to 25 years old
- Up to one prior loss in the last three years
- Multiple locations: One loss per two locations in the last three years
- Package policies available on Basic Form DP-1 or Special Form DP-3
- Comprehensive personal liability coverage is available up to $1,000,000 including personal injury coverage
- Additional insureds can be added free of charge
- No mandatory roof exclusion
- Actual cash value roof endorsement available on Special Form DP-3
- Discount available for sprinkler fire protection systems
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
- DP-1 Basic Form minimum coverage "A" of $75,000
- DP-3 Special Form minimum coverage "A" of $100,000
- DP-1 and DP-3 Form total insured value maximum of $1,000,000
- Medical payments of $5,000
- Up to 40% of Coverage A for Personal Property Coverage C
- Up to 20% of Coverage A for Fair Rental Value Coverage D
- $1,000,000 Personal liability coverage optional
- Deductibles available range from $1,000 to $5,000
- Special deductibles available for wind and hail coverage
- DP-1 risks with coverage A less than $75,000
- Business, farming or day care exposures on premises
- Owned by corporations
- Risks used as rooming, boarding or student housing
- Use of wood stoves
- Rented with shorter than 6 month lease terms
PLEASE REVIEW ALL POLICY FORMS AND ENDORSEMENTS AS LIMITS,
COVERAGES AND PREMIUMS WILL VARY BY CARRIER.
Need a quote? We'll get it to you fast!
Check out our website or give us a call for an application today!